Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Would You Like Titleist 910 D2 Driver?

have never gotten fit for a driver until now. I have been seeing commercials and people talking about how nice the driver feels so I thought its about time I get fitted and hopefully Titleist has something to offer me since there are 5 stock shaft configurations.

The Titleist 910 D2 Driver is a significant improvement in consistency. Probably due to a increase in MOI. The head feels very stable at impact, resulting in an average of 4 more fairways hit per round. Gone are pop-ups and right side misses. The few bad shots have tended to be pull hooks resulting from sloppy double-cross swings and poor tempo. The natural ball flight with the 910D D2 with the A1 setting is dead straight or a slight draw.

The Titleist 910 D2 driver has improved head design with increased speed and stability. The Titleist 910 drivers feature a higher launch, similar to lower spin with a more neutral to draw bias than the 909 series and with the introduction of the Sure Fit Tour (SFT) hosel have introduced what Titleist call a ‘tour van in a hosel’.

Distance is outstanding with the 910 D2. Was concerned about losing the length of the 905R on center hits, which was the best of any driver. But the 910 D2 equals the length of the 905R best hits on its normal good hits and is several yards longer on its best hits. Very impressed with the distance of the 910 D2 on normal swings. You know you have a long and straight club when by the 12th hole your playing partners are all asking to hit it.

The combination that I got works amazing for me and I can actually execute hitting shots the way I want to by opening my stance or closing it, I feel very good about hitting my driver now and love taking the head cover off to tee one up and know where it is going to go. With the Titleist 910 D2 driver (golf clubs for sale) on "my setting" of A1 and the shaft option I chose, I am very confident in my driving and no longer have so many things in my head before I swing to compensate for the right side of the course!

If you have an inside-to-outside swing path and get the face square at impact, the 910 D2 is the best driver yet made by anyone. If you don't have those two things, get the 910 D2 anyway and find a competent instructor to teach you to hit draws with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment