Friday, September 2, 2011

Don't Miss Titleist 755 CB Iron Set

I am one member of the golf lover group, and I have got a lots of wholesale golf clubs with different brands. I want to change a new feeling, so I decide to search a latest golf clubs.

And finally, I chose Titleist 755 CB Iron Set at online shop. It really make me satisfied when playing golf. And it has just brought back my great memories. So, here I want to introduce you both this iron.

My previous set were Titleist 804 OS, bought a few years ago as I felt at that time that I needed more forgiveness as I approached 40. Over the years I developed a nasty 40 yard + hook that I could not control any more. Working the ball was out of the question. Ball flights were either straight or sweeping hooks. The odd majestic draw mixed in.

Well, after hitting 20 or so ball, with the 755's. After the odd shank getting used to the new sticks I started smokin'em. I ended the session hitting the 4 iron. I figured that if I could hit the 4 iron consistently, I could easily adjust to the rest of the set. Well, let me tell you, by the end I was hitting high fades, low fades, straight balls and low and high draws.

Some outstanding features of Titleist 755 CB Iron Set:
1. Thin Face Design creates a larger volume cavity and allows weight to be repositioned lower, to the perimeter for increased forgiveness and playability.
2. Enhanced Heel-Toe Weighting redistributes 10 grams of weight from the face for a higher moment of inertia and greater clubhead stability.
3. Vibration Dampening Chip reinforces the thin face and significantly reduces vibration for greater feedback while improving sound and feel.
4. High-Performance Sole with a rolled leading edge prevents digging in soft conditions. Progressive bounce angles reduce skipping in firmer conditions for crisp, consistent contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment