Thursday, June 23, 2011

Recommended Taylormade R11 Rescue Hybrid

I have always been a big fan of rescue clubs. I recently went to a fitting session with the intentions of finding a new TaylorMade driver. At the end of the session I actually stayed with the club I brought. After that session I asked the pro about trying the new Taylormade R11 Rescue Hybrid.

I tried the R11 18 degree stiff shaft. Frankly, it felt a bit weak to me so I asked if there was a TP model available. The difference between the two was dramatic. The TP model is heavier (80) and has a higher kick point. You don't get any balloon balls. I set the club to the lower flight pattern and it just goes in a penetrating fashion with a slight draw (for me).

To me, another important thing is its feel and sound. When you hit the club, you will get a definite feel of the ball jumping off of the face and the sound is very clear much like hetting a fairway wood in the right spot. I am a 5 handicapper who is a pretty good ball striker with a relatively high ball flight particularly with my irons. Hope this helps.

Featuring a deeper face and lower center of gravity, the R11 Rescue creates an easier launch with each hit. A new sleek design features a white crown and black clubface which allows you to easy align and stay on top of your game.

The new rescues include FCT with ±4° face angle change, ±2° loft change, ±2° lie angle change and ±1,000 RPM spin change. This year, a deeper face and lower CG should help with launch and again you are getting the white non-glare crown and black clubface.

I highly recommend the wholesale golf clubs to better players who want forgiveness, a penetrating ball flight and great feel. To be honest,  there's no need to buy a new club as your game improves. The new Taylormade R11 Rescue Hybrid is your right answer. It is pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment