Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Why I Love Callaway Razr X Tour Irons?

The Callaway Razr X Tour Irons are designed for low-to-mid handicap players looking for a next-generation combination of playability and workability. While other irons chase one specific performance attribute, RAZR Technology provides the optimal balance of distance, accuracy and feel, with Tour-inspired styling.

THese clubs feel rather nice actually, and bll/face location at impact is easily judged. The feel isn't quite as buttery as the forged version of these, but it's very li9vely, and far from dead or vague. That's also well communicated throughout the swing as far as balance goes.

If you tend to dig up divots the size of beaver pelts, these will help you cure that, without having to hit a sole as bulbous as WC Field's legendary proboscus. The shafts are still pretty much standard issue Dynamic Golds, and that would be my only real knock on these Razr X Tour Irons. Some flited Rifles would've been a nice touch.

I'd go as far to say that I could legitimately say the demo 6 iron offered up a solid 3 more yards than the X-24 6 iron did on the simulator. In regular field conditions the difference was negligible at best. Sometimes I wonderi f those swing simulators are just fancy bar code readers. Even so, when one considers how hot the X-24's were, the fact that these can match them and offer up just a tad more forgiveness is quite an accomplishment.

I like that the sweet spot is larger and lower on the face.It seems almost all of my mis hits I hit are thin shots to low on the face,so I am thinking that this will help.They say with this setup they were able to make the lofts stronger so the ball will go farther,and my thinking on that is then maybe I dont have to have the full set and carry a couple more wedges.

I ordered pw-6iron to see what the distances are going to be.In the past I had a set of cobras that had a huge sweet spot and could hit those things along ways like a pw 150.After just coming off playing mizunos mp 68's and ping i3 blades I know I am going to love them.

I would like to thank Callaway who went out of their way to get me fitted correctly. I think this is the best wholesale golf clubs I have got from the callaway company. I will go on using this irons and enjoy my golf days.

No comments:

Post a Comment